Saturday, August 03, 2024

SOMETIMES YOU'VE JUST GOTTA SAY 'WHAT THE FUCK'













Lots of very nice BOGO deals at Kroger this week that I availed myself of. Also a ton of dollar off stuff that I usually buy anyways sooooo....I ended up saving $43 on what would have been a $150 grocery tab.


I tend to profit from scheduling my delivery order at from 7AM to 8AM -- meaning that the fulfillment clerk has just gotten in to work at 6AM and is apt to make mistakes due to the early hour/and or stupidity. And I NEVER allow their mistakes made in favor of the store to go unresolved but.....I definitely won't tattle on myself when the store fucks up in my favor. It may be a tad unethical but....its Kroger, the 17th largest corporation by revenue on the Fortune 500 list.

Also, too; because fuck Kroger!

Anyways....I saw that Colgate toothpaste had a coupon marking it down from two bucks a tube to a buck a tube this week so I put it on my list for a single tube aaaaaaand.....the six-pack above showed up.

A year's worth of toothpaste for a buck!

No comments: