Thursday, August 01, 2024

THE STOOOPID, IT BURNS!


Just got back from errand running at my local Kroger.  Was wearing my USMC Infantry baseball hat and some dipshit hit me up in the fruit and veg section and said,

"Thank you for your service."

To which I replied, 

"You already did.  Twice every month on the first and the fifteenth."

To which he idiotically responded,

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And then he said,

"You must really hate that foreign woman running against our president."

Which caused me to respond thusly:

"You know what I hate? I hate people saying stupid shit to me like you just did.  Because I hate stupid people. During the war I used to like to torture and kill Viet Cong prisoners if I thought they were stupid.  And all of them were stupid because they chose to be filthy fucking VC......."

Apparently, my comment served to remind him that he had important doings elsewhere in the store just then.

In retrospect, and thinking about this little episode, I feel my admittedly somewhat unhinged response wasn't so much precipitated by his insult of Kamala, or even that he was a supporter of Jabba the Shit Gibbon.  But rather because of this:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯


1 comment:

Erebus said...

I love how all the Don Old fans still call him "the President". No, he's a "former President".